Sunday, May 1, 2016

King Sisig


That restaurant is King Sisig in Isetann, Recto.  we just ordered Pork Sizzling Sisig with unlimited rice and sunny-side up egg. King Sisig is challenging their customers because they have their so-called anghang meter. We enjoy eating sisig if it has a pinch of spiciness. I think that our sisig  are just at the medium to hot level. We’re not up to the challenge of eating the super hot sisig. This newly discovered King Sisig by yours truly tasted very good. Its good either for lunch, diner or for pinoys everyday "pulutan sa inuman". 

King Sisig comes with a level of its hotness. You can choose from mild, medium, hot, extra hot and super hot "Anghang Meter" and choose from different variants of pork, chicken, seafood, bangus, beef or lechon. They have cool promotions like unli-rice and you can alter the spicyness of your meal from: mild, medium, hot, extra hot and super hot. We chose those as well. The prices aren't really expensive, at most its php200 for a full meal. They also had a variety of sisig to choose from aside from the usual chicken, pork and seafood. I think there was tapa and others but we both only really wanted their bestseller which we went with.

 The serving size was a little off for me. I wish there was more of it because hey if you compare it with others (like sisig hooray for example), It should have only costed php80 or something based on the size (in my opinion). Although taste wise, it was very good. I liked my lechon sisig very much. It wasn't too salty and they didn't put too much fat in which usually would make me or anyone think otherwise in eating it. The meat is crispy and tasty. It was served hot and the aroma itself made my mouth water immediately as it was served. It's a definite place to go whenever you need to get your sisig fix. I mean I'd definitely eat there again when I get the chance. I even went as far as getting rice refills (atleast twice), although I've already promised I wouldn't eat so much as I am on a diet. Their green juice (whatever it is) was surprisingly delicious too. I'm glad they offered it in pichers and I like the fact that you get your moneys worth from it as the juice is concentrated (Atleast for me. I had to pour atleast 2 full glasses of water to dilute it so it tastes normal) when you get it. 

In summary, I liked the experience even though we've sampled only a few of their goods. I definitely will go back there if ever I get hungry for sisig (which I honestly do from time to time). I'll even try that tapa sisig for sure. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment