Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cafe Maria Jerica

Are you a foodie but doesn’t want to spend much? Here’s a new food bistro you should try or might wanna visit. Cafe Maria Jerica located at 14th avenue Cubao Quezon City.
This food bistro is owned by Brgy. Socorro Capt. Jose De Guzman who’s also the owner of Joey’s Bulaluhan located exactly in front of it.
Cafe Maria Jerica offers italian and mexican foods. They have different varities of pastas, different flavors of pizzas, quesadillas, wingers and starters, sandwhiches, colorful drinks in mason jars, and their 1/4 pound cheeseburger worth 60php only. How cool right?:)
Their foods are freshly served. Extremely huge servings for sharing at a very affordable price. When it comes to service, their staffs and crews are very enthusiastic. However, their place may not be so good for anyone looking at a comfortable bistro for it is not well ventilated since it is just located across the street. But all in all it is great!!!
Have a budget of about 500php and enjoy the Cafe Maria Jerica trip with the gang!!!! :)
Cafe Marie Jerica is a one stop shop and the perfect paradise for foodies in budget at the heart of the hustli'n and bustli'n Quezon City. And I am about to tell you why!

The raining was like playing stop and go two days ago and my sister kept on looking at the facebook page of this certain newly opened food house nearby her school. Who wouldn't want to check it out? They got pasta, pizza, burgers, chicken and seafoods! Just looking at their facebook page, you'll see a post that tells the people that they are now open 24 hours due to insistent public demand. 

Going to their page, I saw that they are obviously in the "affordable" range and even though their place doesn't look as "furnished" as other restaurants and places you probably went to, it looked clean and well maintained. 

So we saw that they deliver for just the minimum of 300php order and the delivery is free! Of course, just around the Metro Manila. I decided to give it a try and when I called to order, the first thing that the person I talked with said was the delivery might take an hour or so because they only have one rider at that time and maybe, there's a lot of order and I said it's fine.

The delivery came less than an hour. When I saw the delivery guy holding my orders, it felt like I ordered a 2,000php worth of food because seriously, it looks like I ordered a lot! 
irst bite and we knew we would definitely have some of these baby soon again. I mean, compared to TACO BELL'S Quesadillas, this is not dry, and there's a lot of cheese and flavor. It got a bit messy because it was delivered and I suck at taking pictures of food, so yeah. And all of these for less than a hundred bucks!

Anything with bacon, mushroom and cheese would be delightful for me. This is what I always order in Burger King as well as Wendy's and the moment I took a look inside this burger, I knew my 85 pesos will be worth it. It's double the size of a regular burger plus, there's a side dish that's piatos. Yes, PIATOS was still even in it's packaging when it arrived. Lol. The burger buns isn't dry and grainy. It did not surpassed the taste of burgers from Burger King and Wendy's but it's a good contest for an 85php burger. Plus, it's big!

No comments:

Post a Comment