Monday, February 29, 2016

Unlimited Rice

My friend and I were starving one night, we don't have food to eat in our house so my friend suggested to eat somewhere in Marikina. While walking, we saw Tin-tin and  and Albert Sizzling House which is located in Concepcion.   That was my first to to eat there because they are only new in the location.My friend told me that back then, they are located at Anonas near St.Joseph Church. The place offers 16 inexpensive sizzling dishes on its menu and a friendly environment. If you’re a girl scout or a cowboy who’s not too sophisticated, then you’ll love this place. Make sure to try liempo steak . This dish has delicious taste.





We ordered first before we choose where we will be seated.I chose Liempo steak and my friend chose chicken b-b-q. It was really worth the price because for only 50 pesos you'll already satisfied and it is all served with unlimited rice! But they have a policy that if you didn't eat your extra rice or there is still a rice on your plate you must pay 15 pesos for a rice.  Even though the sizzling house were surrounded by different fast food chain, There’s a lot of people want to eat there because of their cheap price and yummy food! Also, the person who are serving the food was very approachable and friendly. They will  ask you all the time what you need  or want. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment